Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm not sleeping.


That's the only thing I want right now,a nice cozy,comfy and soft bed to crash in... I am sooooooooo tired.Maani was working into the wee hours last night.And I couldn't sleep either...so I ended up staying awake pretty much all night.I think I fell asleep around 8:00 am for a little while,but Maani didn't get a chance to take a nap until late afternoon.
I felt so bad for him,but I was so proud of him for fixing the bugs and issues.He sure is my hero :)


1 comment:

cheryl said...

I know Naseem is a genius...Mike has said that many times! Hope you all finally got some rest. Love the blog! You are an awesome Mom and Naseem is an awesome Father. I can see that you both really love your son! He is precious. I loved the reading blog...and the falling asleep after school blog! Hysterical!!! So glad you decided to join us Homeschoolers!

Love you all,
Cheryl