Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Merry Merry Month May.


April showers definitely brought May flowers in my garden ,I have so many pretty flowers in my garden,they are so beautiful.
Here is a recap of what has been going on in my crazy busy life :)
Maani took me out to a nice drive through the Dallas Arts District,which was a lot of fun except the traffic jam.but I did utilize that boring time to click my phone and capture this image here.

Then we went to MNS and the boys made Birthday cards for me.so sweet!


I also got a treat to pig out at my favorite places to eat :) for once...I didn't have to cook anything,ha! Here we are after the brunch.you can tell I am VERY happy.

Last friday,I made this cake for a very sweet friend Monicca.And took it to her work the day before her birthday.She loves pink,loves shoes and that's what I tried to capture through this cake.


I think she liked the sandal :)
Waaiz totally adores her.He wanted Monicca and I to wear the flower in our hair because we were the "birthday girls".




That same evening,The Cobbey family took me and Waaiz out to Dallas downtown for my birthday.They gave me and Waaiz tickets to the King Tut exhibit.We had so much fun making our very own crowns/hats at the DMA.Here aren't they cute.



Here is Waaiz with his best buddy Daniel.

Next morning we went to Katy,TX to visit my in laws.Which is always fun and relaxing.
Here is a picture of my niece's pet puppy "Knox"
awww sad puppy eyes,all he wants to do is play play and play.

We also went to Houston MNS and saw creepy things like this...

 And...we also got to attend an awesome performance by the legendary Jagjit Singh.

...all in all, it has been a crazy busy month,and much more to come in the next few days.I am super excited.I will keep you guys posted.





No comments: