Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Santa Baby!

( here he is ..all proud of himself,he should be! don't you agree :)
yayyyy Santa is real! and he even comes in May! who knew...
 Well my sweet Santa surprised me...he knows I love sweet surprises,little things make me very happy.I love it when someone surprises me by doing something I love.Just knowing that someone took time out of all the craziness of their life and actually thought about doing something for me...that makes my heart sing.
 A few posts ago I mentioned something about my birthday wish list,in this post and  Sharon Zambito's DVDs were the only things I wanted for my birthday...well, last week I checked my mailbox,and there was a package for ME :) I opened it...and almost cried...not one but TWO of Sharon's DVDs.Boxes and Bows and Successful stacking! WOW, you sneaky guy.You knew exactly what I wanted.
 He even watched one of the DVD with me.I know,I know...just like my girlfriends said, "he's a keeper".
 Love you baby.Thanks for the best gift in the whole wide world.
oh, and THANK YOU so much Ms Sharon of Sugared productions for sharing a treasure of knowledge with all her fans.We love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw! that is so sweet. Your hubby is not only cute,,but very, very thoughtful. You two are made for each other :)
Peggy aka Margo

Anonymous said...

love your sense of decorating and style !!!!
I want to see your beautiful wedding pics up closer, hun.

Peggy aka Margo