Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You're EVERYWHERE!!!

Haha, I promise I was about to head to my room and crash in my bed,but I just went into the craft room to turn off the computer and this is what I saw

Yup! His toys are found in random corners of the house ,car seats and even dinner table at the restaurants we visit.Usually they are fighting some sort of mysterious battle ,saving the universe.
here are some pictures I took on random days at various locations.
These two for instance, were taken when I took him to IHOP and of course he took Stockade with him to see the world of pancakes :D


















And then one fine day these two Lego guys decided they should test their strengths.



And of course there are his master pieces! awww gotta love having a boy in the house :D

2 comments:

Muhammad Saqib Ilyas said...

I thought I thaw a Macintosh!

Desert Rose said...

haha :D Eye of Tiger!
Yup, that's what our Bill Gates is trying to get a grip of these days.They are working on some IMac projects at work!