Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rain and Thunder.

So not much going on lately...just those lazy days of summer.
But I must say that I am VERY thankful for the rains we have been getting lately! sure is helping the lake levels and my gardens.But it definitely adds to my monthly mowing routine,since all that rain is making the grass grow like crazy! these are the times when I wish that the builder had put in Spinach instead of Bermuda :) I could freeze it instead of dumping it in landfill.
Here are some pictures of the clouds that have been hanging out with us lately.




They are coming :)



rotation...rotation... rotation!

It's getting dark



Oh and I got this link from a friend.Pretty impressive!Check it out and don't forget to turn your speakers on :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnngggggg girl! you are a son of a gun for being outside in that scary weather with all the rotations and dark clouds.
The lightening strike shot is awesome.