Wednesday, December 9, 2009

and this is why I love him ;)

...for all that he is and for all that he does for me :) as if that wasn't enough...he loves working with me in the kitchen when I am baking yummy goodies!
Gotta love a handy husband ;)
A few days ago I came across a recipe for Spinach pies,YUM! I had to try making them.
I added chicken,corn,peas, potato cubes and bell pepper cubes to the spinach and it was YUMMY!!! They were super easy and super yummy.
I researched a lot and found all the recipes related to this kind of pie..pretty similar to each other.You can view an easy version here.
Guess who helped me in the kitchen??? My handsome Jeep guy ;) ( he loves wearing his Jeep Hoodie that I got him for his birthday last year)
he made half of the pies,he did a pretty neat job!and didn't even make a mess in my kitchen
just look at the perfection ;) pretty impressive,eh!
gawd I love his hands ;)
and he laid them all neatly in the baking tray :)

Try them,they are pretty cute and fun.
pretty handsome,huh! good looking and practical,just like my Maani!!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that is some hot stuff there! Oh and the spinach pies arent too bad looking either.


LMAO.o

Desert Rose said...

LOL!!! I know who you are :D
- H

Anonymous said...

LOL !!!!!!!!