Wednesday, December 9, 2009

me like Cookie :D

so last two days I have been busy busy baking different kinds of cookies for Christmas :)
I have to say,I have never been this busy and enjoyed baking this much before!I haven't tried my hands on baking cookies a lot in the past but I must admit I am getting addicted to cookie baking ;) shhhh don't tell my friends :)
just look at this beauty :) wouldn't you love baking it ;) these were the lemon sandwich cookies.They smelled so fresh and ...well Lemony!
All the recipes I tried were from various cookie books.
I will be posting those recipes here soon!
Maani and Waaiz helped me packing the cookie baskets.End result was pretty cute.Not bad at all for the first time.
This morning,Maani played Santa at his office.He took several cookie baskets as presents to his co workers.I hope they enjoy them.
Last night I put on my Santa Hat and took cookie baskets to some friends.It was a lot of fun.Joy oh joy!
Here,enjoy some pictures.
a little closer
see the chocolate mint brownie square in the above picture! YUM!
are you drooling yet?
They were even pretty from the back :)
one last look before they all disappear :)
gosh these were tempting :) but I baked so much that I didn't even feel like tasting any single one of these cookies, now the boys!!! they LOVED tasting each and every one of the different variety :) They were my quality control officers since the last two days.
OK, people, now I am off to play Santa again and distribute more of these baskets...till next time,eat a cookie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, those cookie baskets look Heavenly, girl! You truly outdid yourself. I bet Maani gets voted number one coworker of the year! :)

Love, Peggy

Desert Rose said...

LOL Peggy! Thanks dear :) you are too nice ;)Like I said earlier..I'm just makin ya proud ;)
Love ya
- H