Friday, January 29, 2010

What a week!!!


WOW! what a week this has been...
Since a lot of my friends have been curious about what has been going on in my life since last week.Too much suspense :)
Well,Here it is...
I got invited to California by my favorite trainer in the whole world,Mari Winsor.She called me on Wednesday ,Jan 20Th about my weightloss and kept telling me how proud she was of me.During our phone conversation she mentioned something about the shooting of her new infomercial and asked me if I'd be interested in traveling to California and working out with her...ofcourse I said,yes :) I didn't know what was coming our way next!!! :D
I got a call from her producer on Thursday around 6pm,confirming if I can travel on Sunday for a video shoot at the Winsor Pilates Studios ...obviously it was a pleasant surprise for me.My first thought was...I ALWAYS WANTED TO WORKOUT WITH MARI!!!! second thought was...HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA BE ABLE TO PACK AND TRAVEL AT SUCH A SHORT NOTICE!!!
I am SO thankful that Maani was able to take a few days off and accompanied me and Waaiz on this exciting trip.He somehow manages to make fun things even better for me :D I just TOTALLY adore my man!
We arrived in Santa Monica on Sunday,met Mari at her fabulous studio on Monday,shot the video all day long.It was so much fun! I met couple of other trainers from her Hollywood and Santa Monica Pilates Studios.Everyone was fabulous and SO SWEET!
Mari was kind enough to invite me and Waaiz for a workout session on Tuesday as her gift for me and Waaiz :) Which was awesome.
It was a very blessed and fun trip,we met so many wonderful people,made fabulous friends,went places.Maani got to eat at his favorite diner in Hawthorne,CA,where he went about 12 years ago when he first came to California.
Waaiz was the hit of the shooting days...everyone ADORED little Waaiz! He got 3 tickets to Disneyland as a GIFT!!! What a blessing.
We just got back from California last night and I PROMISE I will write more about how all this happened and post pictures from our trip,VERY SOON!!!
I hated to keep all of you in suspense but my tongue and hands were tied :) I had to keep it to myself until the shooting was completed.There are still some pictures that I cannot post until the infomercial is officially released.So hang tight!!!
I really appreciate all the best wishes and prayers you guys sent my way!Y'all ROCK!!!
Oh...if you remember my post about our wedding anniversary,I mentioned about celebrating two anniversaries in January.well, we celebrated a decade of being married to each other just yesterday,January 28Th! Happy Anniversary Maani...what a fun way to celebrate our love and life :)
Life is good.
Till next time...bye!

1 comment:

jenniferleah said...

What an amazing experience and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! ((hugs))