Friday, March 26, 2010

The adventures of Khans in Pilatesland (Part IV)


Celebrate today! You bet we will :D
yayyy Disneyland FINALLY! Many Thanks to our sweet friend Adam Christopher for the Disneyland tickets.We love you Adam.

Downtown Disney was so beautiful.
I just loved this street with these giant Palm trees.
Downtown Disney square.
so many interesting stores.
everything was just "happy" in Disneyland :) it definitely is the happiest place on earth.
kid size golden gate bridge.
Engine Ear Toys :D
still walking to get inside the theme park.More palm trees and more walking.
look! its Lightening McQeen.
oh how much I loved this river raft ride.It was so much fun,but we got off the raft all wet and cold. Not a good idea on a cold day ... we all enjoyed this ride anyways. YZ even wanted to ride again :)
Another nice shot ...
We missed the entrance, and then went all the way around it to find the same entrance that we missed :)
Desperately trying to dry ourself in the sun. My pullover was so wet that I had to take it off because I was so cold.
Look!! It's Mickey ... you see the scary roller coaster in the background? Believe it or not YZ and I rode this tallest and scariest ride to give Maani a company .. I didn't open my eyes all the while I was on the roller coaster. But YZ surprisingly enjoyed this thrill ride and had so much fun!!!!
haha .. I love this sign
say cheese!!!
Looks like goofy has been eating my red velvet cookies :)
some more of the amazing stuff .. Tower of Horror!!!
This painting in the background was so realistic that it just blended with the surrounding buildings. And it was difficult to tell where the real buildings end and the painting starts ... amazing!!!!
Can you hear me now ???
.. this is how you keep a long distance relationship alive :)
Monster, Inc. Joy ride
I thought this was funny :)
W met some old friends ... Monsters!!!
They kept telling each other "You are incredible", "No, You are incredible" ... haha
And of course Mr. Incredible got a big hug from W
two fabulous divas :)
ah, when you are in love it just shows
Lawrence of Amphibia, wow! I have a feeling this one is going to win some big awards :)
So pretty!!
I had to wait over 10 minutes to take this picture ... there were so many people and it seemed impossible to get all the letters in one picture without capturing someones head and butt in front of it :)
"N" is for nagging .. err Naseem :)
Finally it was time to give our legs some rest and hop on a train for a little ride ...
New Orleans baby!!
I just noticed all three of us were wearing blue, and it was interesting coincidence :)
oh how I wish to visit New Orleans someday!
We had to stand here and read all the instructions before we enter the temple :)
We were so exhausted, so we decided to take a boat ride through the amazon rain forest :)

I think our little chef inspired this gorilla to make banana bread :)
how much longer these guys can hang on for dear life, haha :)
aaw, a magical place indeed ...
cuddling with your little buddy works wonders when you are tired of walking for hours and hours ..
The Khans with M&M
you got a friend in me :)
we took a submarine ride to find Nemo and his friends!!!
It was hard to believe that it was almost time to go home. We had 10 minutes before the park closed, so we had to rush to the mono-capsule stop to take us to the exit :(
It was tiring but a memorable day :)
Finally the ride arrived ...
And this was the end of a wonderful day and amazing experience!!!!

No comments: