Friday, March 26, 2010

The adventures of Khans in Pilatesland (Part V)

You know what they say about true love. It is bound to find you when you least expect it :)
On our last day in CA, I spotted two fabulous stored on my morning run route barely a mile from our hotel. $8 shoe outlet and All Tops $5 boutique. Now it was my turn to be a kid in the candy store. Or simply put a girl in a shoe store :) sweet Maani fulfilled his promise of letting me shop and patiently waited for me to finish shopping and browsing before we head back to LAX to catch our flight.
Waaiz enjoying the view from the airport shuttle but he kept saying he wishes if we could stay a few more days, poor baby! I felt the same way too :( Neither one of us wanted to come back ...
The view from the waiting lounge at LAX was beautiful ...
Me and my little buddy waiting for to board the plane back home .. but wishing that this vacation never ended :(
Maani kept promising for a near future trip back to CA ... to make YZ and me feel a little bit better and happy.
(Waaiz took this picture, we are so proud of him, he did an excellent job)
This view of the snow capped mountain was just breath-taking ...
Waiting and watching our plane getting ready ...
Look!! Our luggage being loaded ... ya this particular one was my main concern,it had my beautiful yoga mat from Tracey and all the pretty tops I bought from that awesome store!LOL
Waaiz is telling his kitty don't worry we will visit CA again ...
Bye bye CA!!! :(
A beautiful aerial view of CA shore line ...
Just in case you are wondering ... many thanks to our little Captain for flying us back home safe and sound!! Good job!! Looking handsome buddy ...
It was a remarkable and memorable week full of many once-in-a-life-time events .. God blessed us in so many unexpected ways we never even imagined!! So many blessings were showered upon us, so many doors opened, so many dreams came true ... and the best part was being blessed by the company of kind and humble people who were truly proud of what I did for myself. For people who were strangers one moment and friends for life the next. For people with hearts as bigger than the oceans. This goes out to Mari, Adam, Tracy, Darrel, Ken, Tracy M, Chonito, and the whole script to screen team. Thanks you all for making this wonderful time of our lives even more beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see ya'll again.

This brings us to the end of our much awaited CA trip blog post series. I appreciate each and everyone of you for patiently waiting for this blog post. I hoped you enjoyed it. I can't wait to hear from you.
Love you all.