Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chocolate love.

I worked on this beauty last Friday.I have to say, I LOVED it!!! 2 reasons, 1) it was my favorite cake in the world- Intense chocolate concoction cake!!! AKA, Tom Whooley's chocolate cake.
2) it was frosted with Chocolate Ganache.
need I say more!!!
oh yea... the pretty blue flowers! my first try at making these Anemones.they were so fun!
see pictures and enjoy! Tell me how you like this cake and the flowers.





this was my inspiration for this cake.
So...what do you think :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? This is beautiful!!! Girl, you just keep amazing me with your talent! The flowers are gorgeous and perfect in size! I love the dots!!!!
Love,
Skye

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to agree with Skye.. you are truly an artist in so many ways. I'd like to come by and try these pretty hats on then gobble them up. Ha,ha,ha!
:p
Love ya!
Lorena