Saturday, May 1, 2010

on this day last year...

...I promised myself and the boys that I will start working out and change my lifestyle.I am SO proud of myself for keeping my promise.
I remember it was a bitter sweet day for me last year...I was sad,anxious,excited,impatient and energized.I was scared to disappoint myself,if I will be able to reach my goals and do as I am promising myself...I was impatient to be healthy and get my body in the shape I want!I wanted it SOON.
I am so thankful to God for blessing me with the strength I prayed for...and the determination to keep going on.I am thankful to God for blessing me with perseverance to maintain this lifestyle change.
Thank you SO much to each and everyone of you who helped,inspired,motivated and prayed for me and my weight loss! Thank you SO much to my boys for falling in love with green smoothies,for working out and running with me and for changing their lifestyle to help me!

I couldn't have been here without any of you!!!
Here is to another one and many many more healthy years!!!

No comments: