Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tina and Jeff's wedding cakes :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting,Mr and Mrs Logan!!!
aren't they just perfectly cute together :)
FINALLY!!! the cakes were a success! Praise God.I am so happy and thankful.It all worked out perfect.
Remember the preview of the cakes I was working on? let's refresh your memory...
see the topper for the groom's cake :)
Here are the newly weds- Tina and Jeff Logan :) Tina looked stunning and Jeff was as happy as he can be! What a beautiful couple,they compliment each other in so many ways.We love our Logans!

Here are both of the cakes.Tina's cake was an Intense chocolate Fudge cake,filled and iced with Chocolate Ganahce,the flowers were gum paste and vines were fondant.And Tiffany Blue satin ribbon with a gorgeous silver rhinestone trim.GORGEOUS!!! I matched the flowers and ribbon with their invitations.
Jeff's cake was a surprise for him...he didn't knew he was going to have a Groom's cake :)Tina and I made sure it stays a surprise for him.FUN!!!
They got married at a cruise,they love the beach...so this cake was perfect!!!
Fondant waves,gum paste palm trees,wooden fence,gum paste Plumeria flowers and edible sand gave this cake a perfect tropical look :) Plus the topper was da bomb!!! TOTALLY Tina and Jeff!

Our friend,Monica made so many gorgeous center pieces...I loved this wedding reception...so many of Tina's friend worked together for this awesome reception for an even awesome friend!!! One hall,one event,one reason to celebrate! TINA!!!! All these years...Tina has done SO MUCH for each and every one of us...I think I owed it to her and her friendship to do my best and more! I am glad I was able to make Tina and Jeff happy and exceed their expectations.
here is Tina's cake!I LOVED IT :)
More than that....I LOVED their expressions when they saw their cakes....Jeff was absolutely surprised to see his cake :) LOVE IT!!!

YES!!! they LOVED IT!!!

And...this is what I will make tomorrow for my beautiful friend Skye,who is getting married this weekend ,isn't this gorgeous...
Wish me luck!!!I will be back with more pictures from the wedding and of course the cake :)
tata!

No comments: