Wednesday, July 28, 2010

so...can I bribe you with a cupcake!!! Vote for me please :D

mmmmmm YUMMY !!! Can I bribe you with one of these beautiful cuppies! all you have to do is to help make my dream come true!
I entered an online contest! SUMMER SENSATIONS CAKE CONTEST! arranged by my inspiring friend and teacher Edna De La Cruz of Design me a cake.
Now on to the juicy details about the prize :) Here is from her website:

There will be 1 price for Beginner and one prize for

Intermediate.The prize will consist in a $20.00 gift

certificate towards a web store purchase or winner's

choice of one DVD from Edna's Store .

pretty neat,eh! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to learn how to make realistic looking gum paste flowers from Edna's DVDs :)

Remember these gum paste roses and Callas I made,just by watching Edna's tutorials on you tube!

ya..she is that AMAZING! I just absolutely adore her :)

So what I would like for you to do...is go to to this link find my cake, Cake # 28.Here is the picture of the cake

Then click on this link,write your name and email address and remember to put the number of favorite cake in the comments box,i.e Cake #28 :D

That's all there is to it :) every single vote means soooooo much to me.I'd really appreciate your time and votes!

REMEMBER!!! VOTING ENDS JULY 31st,2010. few more days!!! hurry up and vote,when you are done,come get your cuppie ;)

WAKA WAKA!!! This time for cupcakes ;)

No comments: