Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's that time of the year again!

Remember this post from about this time last October? YUP! It is that time of the year again.
Waaiz is getting excited about his fast approaching birthday.
If you read the post I mentioned earlier...you already know that Waaiz wanted a 3D sculpted Optimus prime cake for his birthday last year.Although I managed to bribe him with this cake,
A very very fun Ratatouille theme birthday party.But not this year,he still remembers my promise and wants me to make this cake for his birthday this year.
SCARY!!! I hope I can bribe this child one more time and figure out a way to not make the 3D Optimus Prime...I'm a bad mom,I know!
Oh lord! help me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Teen Bata Teen
I have seen a tutorial on how to make this cake. here is a link to it to give you the idea on making it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/floatingcat/sets/72157600493992206


Hope that helps you out to make it happen for your son.

Jenniffer said...

I say GO FOR IT! If you made that awesome cooking pot cake, then I can tell you have a lot of talent!