Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Banana Nut chip bread,chocolate over load cake and a Diva cake :)


Hello friends,
Yup I have been MIA.I apologize I just disappeared.
I have been busy schooling,running around,caking,working out etc etc.I see some calming down in a few days.Things will slow down and I will hopefully get some time to pick up and finish my knitting projects and do a little bit more blogging.
I made this Banana bread day before yesterday and had recipe requests all day long... Anyone who tried it...LOVED IT! I found that recipe online...I wish I could remember where I found it...but just as it said, this really will be the last banana bread recipe I will ever search :) This one is a keeper! delicious,moist,quick and easy.
Here is the recipe.

1 3/4 cup + 2Tbsp All purpose flour.
1 1/2 cups sugar.
1/2 tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
3/4tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 - 3/4 cups nuts
3 ripe bananas mashed
2 eggs
1/3 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla.
Mix,pour and bake 40 mins at 350'F
oooh this was soooo good with a mug of coffee...YUM YUM!
Since mid October,I have been making tons of cakes,cupcakes and cookies for friends and mostly because of Waaiz's birthday celebrations with his bazillion friends and classes.
Here are some pictures of the cakes I made in the last few months.
This one was on the Halloween weekend.
The sketch
and the cake
Details..I tell ya!
This one is a Pea Pod babyshower cake.
It's all about the details ;)

And I made a very special cake for a sweet little girl turning 9.
The sketch
And it comes to life!
Make a wish and blow!
And,today I made this delicious chocolate over load cake,mmmm

oooh,it smells divine!
Hope y'all are keeping warm in this freezing weather.Check out the roses blooming in our rose garden! crazy ,isn't it..well, I am sure the picture will be absolutely different next week,due the "freeze alerts" we have here for the next few days :)
Enjoy! till next time,tata.

Crepe myrtles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine are in full bloom as well
wont be for long though--
stay warm dear
- Anna