Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Introducing #shopurbanite (since # is all the rage now)

They say a picture is worth a thousand words

do I have your attention?
 ... well here are a couple of thousands for you then :) Ladies, I will let you drool and squeal for a few minutes here. Take your time.
A little Vive La France for your taste? 
Look at this stunner here, it looks gorgeous on. 

   
It has coordinating bracelet and earrings as well.
Perhaps that is too much bling for your taste and you are into the Aztec style, check these out. (even though we all know that you can never have "too much bling")

1. Dark Sunburst $10.
2.Mayan $12.
3. King Shay Bracelet $6
4.Betty $7
Their newest addition are these cute tassels. According to their Insta post, they are #obsessed with these, I don't blame them :) 
So, how would you style these #tassels ? bracelets? key rings? feeling creative enough to make your own earrings? I have a feeling, I'd be collecting these in all the colors.  
ahhhhh refreshing mint. This is one of my favs!!!
more #mint 
 They have other items too... sorry I was just too busy drooling over the gorgeous necklaces. Check out these cobalt blue beauties at  $13.

I am getting distracted again, this one is my most fav piece. I feel like I will be wearing this beautiful neckalce a lot and with everything :) 
Can put this on my birthday wish list??? $14??? WOW
More earrings. These are $10
 oh looky here! HELLO SPRING @$14
a refreshing bracelet. $15.50
 Annnnnnd for the LBD! These will definitely fetch a lot of attention towards your beautiful face.And they come at an affordable price tag of only $12

totes adorbs.
And for that #bff in your life, a #friendshipbracelet 
$14.50

Did I tell you that everything ships for #free???  As if these affordable prices werent enough excuse for us to shop :) Anyway I can continue posting their pictures and this blogpost will never end :) Take a few minutes and visit their website here
Check out their facebook page for weekly updates and all the juicy details on preordering, new arrivals and sales here
Annnnnd I saved the best for last... a #giveaway on Instagram.
 check this out.  

                                          
 Follow the steps from their post on Instagram  to enter the #shopurbanitegiveaway. Good luck!!!
  I am in love with their collection. These two kids have worked very hard to bring these collections and designs to Dallas/ Fortworth. I cant wait to bring your more info on their designs and styles in my future posts. I get to play with my fav items pretty soon. I'll keep you posted.
Till next time, stay #accessorized 

No comments: